Zeus Precision Book Data Charts & Reference Tables Engineer Workshop Guide - Roebuck
Make 4 payments of $8.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Zeus Precision Book
An extremely handy pocket sized reference booklet of data charts and tables for the drawing office, toolroom or workshop.
This metric revision publication is produced by Zeus Precision Charts Ltd, who are members of the British Standards Institution.
The 28 laminated pages contain data on standard drill sizes and decimal equivalents, tapping drills and clearances for metric and imperial threads, BS4500 tolerances, hardness comparisons, jig boring co-ordinates for equally spaced holes, allowances for sheet metal bending and Morse tapers.
Covers and all pages have a plastic finish, so that they will not pick up dirt, oil, etc easily.
Also, long tables for sine, cosine, tangents and cotangent
The 28 laminated pages contain data on the following:
- Standard Drill Sizes and Decimal Equivalents
- ISO Metric Fine Threads in mm; ISO Metric Coarse Threads in mm
- BA Standard Tapping Drills; BSF Threads (55°) and Tapping Drills
- Whitworth Threads (55°) and Tapping Drills; British Standard Pipe Threads and Tapping Drills
- Unified Screw Threads - below 1\4" for Attachment Purposes
- ANC Threads (60°) and Tapping Drills; ANF Threads (60°) and Tapping Drills
- UNF Fine Thread Series - Unified Screw Threads (Basic Sizes) and Tapping Drills
- UNC Coarse Thread Series - Unified Screw Threads (Basic Sizes) and Tapping Drills
- ISO Limits and Fits - Preferred Fits for Holes and Shafts
- Hardness Comparison Table - Brinell\Vickers\Rockwell C & B
- Co-ordinates for Locating Equally Spaced Holes in Jig Boring
- Allowances for Sheet Metal Bending; Morse Taper Sleeves
- Table of Natural Sines; Table of Natural Tangents
- Letter Addresses used in Numerical Control; Numerical Control - G Code Addresses
- Standard Miscellaneous Function Words from USA-EIA Standard
- Commonly Accepted Symbols and Abbreviations used on Engineering Drawings
- Solutions for Oblique Angled and Right Angled Triangles
- Conversion Factors - Length, Weight, Area, Capacity, Velocity and Light
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
zeus black bookBy: jack cowland on 7 May 2015Very happy with my purchase the product was as described, was a reasonable price and arrived early ill deffos buy more from em