Make 4 payments of $8.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Zeus Precision Book
An extremely handy pocket sized reference booklet of data charts and tables for the drawing office, toolroom or workshop.
This metric revision publication is produced by Zeus Precision Charts Ltd, who are members of the British Standards Institution.
The 28 laminated pages contain data on standard drill sizes and decimal equivalents, tapping drills and clearances for metric and imperial threads, BS4500 tolerances, hardness comparisons, jig boring co-ordinates for equally spaced holes, allowances for sheet metal bending and Morse tapers.
Covers and all pages have a plastic finish, so that they will not pick up dirt, oil, etc easily.
Also, long tables for sine, cosine, tangents and cotangent
The 28 laminated pages contain data on the following:
- Standard Drill Sizes and Decimal Equivalents
- ISO Metric Fine Threads in mm; ISO Metric Coarse Threads in mm
- BA Standard Tapping Drills; BSF Threads (55°) and Tapping Drills
- Whitworth Threads (55°) and Tapping Drills; British Standard Pipe Threads and Tapping Drills
- Unified Screw Threads - below 1\4" for Attachment Purposes
- ANC Threads (60°) and Tapping Drills; ANF Threads (60°) and Tapping Drills
- UNF Fine Thread Series - Unified Screw Threads (Basic Sizes) and Tapping Drills
- UNC Coarse Thread Series - Unified Screw Threads (Basic Sizes) and Tapping Drills
- ISO Limits and Fits - Preferred Fits for Holes and Shafts
- Hardness Comparison Table - Brinell\Vickers\Rockwell C & B
- Co-ordinates for Locating Equally Spaced Holes in Jig Boring
- Allowances for Sheet Metal Bending; Morse Taper Sleeves
- Table of Natural Sines; Table of Natural Tangents
- Letter Addresses used in Numerical Control; Numerical Control - G Code Addresses
- Standard Miscellaneous Function Words from USA-EIA Standard
- Commonly Accepted Symbols and Abbreviations used on Engineering Drawings
- Solutions for Oblique Angled and Right Angled Triangles
- Conversion Factors - Length, Weight, Area, Capacity, Velocity and Light
zeus black bookBy: jack cowland on 7 May 2015Very happy with my purchase the product was as described, was a reasonable price and arrived early ill deffos buy more from em