- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Built within a compact and robust frame, the Yamaha EF2800i Inverter Generator is one of the most versatile units in the Yamaha range. Its imposing maximum output of 2800 watts is accompanied with market-leading features to ensure its operation is fuel efficient and extremely reliable.
Firstly, a massive 11.2-litre tank means you can get 17 hours run time at a quarter load. Complimenting this, the Yamaha smart throttle technology maximises fuel efficiency by adjusting the engine speed directly in line with the output requirements.
Secondly, the generator’s inverter system produces clean power output, so it is safe to run any sensitive electronic equipment like smartphones, computers and TV’s. All this comes within an efficiently sized unit weighing under 30 kilograms.
Typically generators of this tough, metal-framed design do not have an inverter and smart throttle technology and are only suitable for running heavier power equipment… but the Yamaha EF2800i is far more accommodating to such a range of uses, including; camping, caravanning, outdoor events/functions, domestic backup, as well as trade and agricultural tasks.
We recommend this unit for customers requiring an inverter generator to run appliances for longer periods, such as their fridge/freezers when there is a blackout for a day or more. Also very popular for those intending to use their generator for more than one application; i.e. recreational uses as well as for work purposes or domestic backup.
Considered to be a smart choice in the premium inverter generator range given it delivers 2800 watts maximum and is priced for under $2,000. Complete with a four-year warranty and additional safety features including low oil alert to prevent engine damage, this unit will provide you reliable portable power for many, many years to come.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Inverter system voltage regulator producing clean power
- Easy recoil start assisted by the auto decompressor
- Safety features: electronic circuit breaker system and low oil alert
- Noise level suppressor and inbuilt muffler for quiet operation
- Smart throttle technology to maximise fuel efficiency
- Domestic Backup
- Trade applications
- Farming/Agricultural uses
- Special Events/Functions
- DIY projects
- 17 Hours run time with an 11.2L petrol tank
- With 2500watts rated output, you would not have any problem charging your devices while powering your camping appliances at the same time
- Multi-polar alternator reduces weigh and creates a compact design which makes it easier to cramp away on your camping trips
- Oil Watch oil warning system prevents engine damage and costly repairs.
- Comes with a 4 Year Australia Wide Warranty
4 Year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.