Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
The Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator is the ultimate in lightweight portable electricity that is quiet, durable and convenient. A petrol powered inverter generator, the EF1000iS is the lightest generator in its class at only 12.7kg and will run continuously for up to 12 hours without refuelling (at 1/4 load with Eco On). The Yamaha EF1000iS meets the strong demand from the market for a light, portable generator, which offers long continuous running capability and supplies high-quality energy required nowadays to power electronic products with built-in micro-computers, such as laptops.
This small but hardworking unit is perfect for camping, fishing, boating, the caravan, motorhome and RV, and will run all your sensitive electronic equipment and accessories such as laptops / tablets, video gaming systems, phones, TVs, coffee maker, portable fan, microwave oven (up to 650 watts), slow cooker, stereo/radio or lighting. The EF1000iS weighs only 12.7kg and is equipped with a new 4-stroke OHV 50cc engine. The Yamaha exclusive double coil system gives better fuel economy, a continuous running time of 12 hours and less noise. Designed to supply commercial-equivalent power, the EF1000iS is compact and combines a convenient carry handle making it extremely portable. Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system helps to make the EF1000iS the quietest portable generator in its class.
The EF1000iS - with its inverter system - features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so Voltage stability is within ± 1%, and Frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean or cleaner than commercial power, improving the efficiency and versatility of your electronic equipment and accessories compared to other portable power. The EF1000iS… lightweight, powerful, clean and quiet. A powerhouse performer at your fingertips
|Rated (Continuous) Output||0.9 kVa|
|Max Output||1.0 kVa|
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control: Industry leading system produces higher-quality and cleaner electricity
- Long Run Time: Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refuelling
- Smart Throttle: Load sensing throttle control. Automatically adjusts engine speed to precisely match load, resulting in greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- With 0.9KVA rated output, you can safely power up multiple camping appliances
- OHV 50cc Petrol Engine (overhead valve): Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation
- Comes with a 4 Year Australia Wide Warranty
4 Year warranty
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Great genny and top serviceBy: Phil on 29 October 2016Great little genny and the service was fantastic as well