Wia Weldmatic Fabricator - Cp135-1
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- W64 4 Roll Drive Wirefeeder
- 3.6m Euro Gun Cable
- Bernard™ Centerfire™ Tip 0.9mm
- 10m Work Lead
- 10m Interconnecting Leads
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
- Drive Rollers: 0.9/1.2mm "V"; 0.9/1.2mm knurled (gasless, flux cored, metal cored)
The Weldmatic Fabricator has been the industry standard for over 30 years, with proven performance and reliability that is second to none.
A complete industrial welding solution for medium and heavy industrial fabrication, including vehicle manufacture, ship building, aluminium and stainless steel construction and the full range of steel fabrication.
Rugged & Reliable
This compact MIG has the power to comfortably run all popular sizes of solid and flux cored wires.
Precise Set-up and Control
Digital Volt and Amp meters with last weld displayed for 30 seconds for precise set-up. The separate ON/OFF switch enables weld settings to be retained. 30 step Voltage controls enable fine tuning of weld settings for precise welding control.
Built-in Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will cut in if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Reduced Power Consumption & Less Noise
Fan-on-Demand™ cooling system uses less power and generates less noise by only operating when needed, meaning improved efficiency, less maintenance and a safer working environment.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and flux-cored wires.
Accommodates 5kg and 15kg spools – meaning greater flexibility across a range of applications.
- Primary Voltage: 415 VAC 50 Hz 3 Phase
- Rated Primary Current 18 Amp
- Max Primary Current 30 Amps
- Recommended Generator 20 Kva
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 400 A, 34 V,45% Duty Cycle. 270A, 27.5V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range: 40 - 400 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm) 0.6 - 1.6 Solid and 0.8 - 2.0 cored
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.