Wia Weldmatic 500I Multi-Process Welder Package
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Bonus WIA Safety Pack with this WIA Machine. Package includes Helmet, Duffle Bag and a pair of welding Gloves value up to $200!
- Interconnecting Lead (10m)
- W65 4 Roll Drive Heavy Duty Wirefeeder
- Euro Gun Cable (3.6m) with Bernard Centerfire 0.9mm Tip
- Work Lead (10m) with Heavy Duty G Clamp
- Industrial Twist Lock Electrode Holder (3m)
- Gas Regulator
- Drive Rollers – 0.9/1.2 & 1.2/1.6mm V Groove 0.9/1.2 & 1.2/1.6mm Knurled
Industrial Multi-Process Welding Solution
This 500 Amp three phase multi-process inverter suits MIG, Stick, Arc Air Gouging and Lift-Arc TIG welding and is ideal for medium to heavy fabrication, and all general industrial fabrication applications.
Variable Arc Control
The package features allow full control of the arc. Infinite voltage control and arc control to adjust arc harshness, and arc start to control the wire starting speed.
Built in VRD delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C.
Flexibility & Power
Optimal weld characteristics provide high quality results on steel, stainless steel and aluminium, plus the power to comfortably run all popular sizes of solid and flux cored wires. With the capacity to run 1.6mm flux cored wire, the 500i can handle a wide range of applications.
Built-In Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will cut in if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Digital Volt and Amp meters retain last weld information and allow precise set-up.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and flux cored wires.
Comes with a 32 Amp Supply Plug
5kg & 15kg
Generators used to power this equipment must have a minimum capacity of 25kW continuous.
Due to variation between generators by different manufacturers, it is impossible for WIA to validate operation from all generators. Therefore, WIA recommend that operation of equipment on the generator is confirmed before purchasing either welder or the generator.
- Primary Voltage: 380/415 VAC 50/60 Hz 3 Phase
- Rated Primary Current 28.7 Amp
- Max Primary Current 37 Amps
- Recommended Generator 25 Kva
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min):
- Stick MMA 490A at 39.6V 60% Duty Cycle. 387A at 33.4V 100% Duty Cycle
- Tig 500A at 60V 60% Duty Cycle. 387A at 25.5V, 100% Duty Cycle
- MIG 500A at 39V 60% Duty Cycle. 387A at 33.4V 100% Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range: 37 - 500 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm)
- Stick: Carbon Arc Max 8mm
- MIG: 0.9-1.6 Solid and 0.9-1.6 Cored
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.