Wia Weldmatic 396 MIG Welder 3 Phase
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- W64 4 Roll Drive Wirefeeder
- 3.6m Euro Gun Cable
- Bernard™ Centerfire™ Tip 0.9mm
- 10m Work Lead
- 10m Interconnecting Leads
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
- Drive Rollers: 0.9/1.2mm "V", 0.9/1.2 knurled (gasless, flux cored, metal cored)
Complete Industrial MIG Welding Package
This 396 Amp three phase MIG welder is ideal for medium to heavy fabrication, and all general industrial fabrication applications.
Flexibility & Power
Optimal weld characteristics provide high quality results on steel, stainless steel and aluminium, plus the power to comfortably run all popular sizes of solid and flux cored wires. With the capacity to run 1.6mm flux cored wire, the 396 can handle a wide range of applications.
Built-In Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will cut in if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Ultra-Fast Wire Braking Feature
Featured on the 4RD wirefeeder - leaves the wire tip extra clean at the end of the weld.
‘Normal’ and ‘creep’ start speed modes.
Cold wire inch/gas purge controls.
Pre/post gas timer controls.
Digital Volt and Amp meters retain last weld information and allow precise set-up.
Fine Arc Control
30 Voltage steps for fine arc control over the whole operating range, from short arc to full spray transfer.
Dual Front Handles
Exclusive split handles with rubber grips, designed to move the machine easily and allow composite work lead and MIG gun to be stored independently.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and flux cored wires.
5kg & 15kg.
- Primary Voltage: 380/415 VAC 50 Hz 3 Phase
- Rated Primary Current 15 Amp
- Max Primary Current 27 Amps
- Recommended Generator 20 Kva
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 395 A, 34 V,30% Duty Cycle. 250A, 26 V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range: 19 - 395 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm) 0.8 - 1.6 Solid and 0.8 - 1.6 cored
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.