Wia Weldmatic 356 - Mig Light Industrial Welder
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- W64 4 Roll Drive Wirefeeder
- 3.6m Euro Gun Cable
- Bernard™ Centerfire™ Tip 0.9mm
- 10m Work Lead
- 10m Interconnecting Leads
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
- Drive Rollers: 0.9/1.2mm "V" groove; 0.9/1.2mm knurled (gasless, flux cored)
This industrial strength MIG delivers 356 Amps of pure power, plus all the features needed to maximise your productivity in one complete package.
Productivity on Demand
Experience a boost in productivity thanks to the impressive 40% duty cycle at the rated output of 32 Volts.
The Weldmatic 356 is the ideal choice for medium industrial fabrication workshops, sheet metal, boat building, service, repair, maintenance and training centres/schools.
Fitted with an industrial standard 3.6m gun and cable for reliable welding performance and long operating life.
Fine Arc Control
30 Voltage steps provide fine arc control over the whole operating range, from short arc to full spray transfer.
Reach around those awkward jobs with the fully enclosed separate wirefeeder.
Built-in Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will cut in if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and flux cored wires.
Dual Front Handles
Exclusive split handles with rubber grips designed to move the machine easily and allow composite work lead and MIG gun to be stored independently.
The Fan-on-Demand™ uses less power and generates less noise by only operating the fan when needed. This reduces dust build up inside the machine, meaning less maintenance time and increasing the life of components.
5kg & 15kg.
- Primary Voltage: 380/415 VAC 50 Hz 3 Phase
- Rated Primary Current 15 Amp
- Max Primary Current 23 Amps
- Recommended Generator 16.5 Kva
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 355 A, 32 V,40% Duty Cycle. 255A, 25.3V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range: 30 - 355 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm) 0.6 - 1.2 Solid and 0.8 - 1.6 cored
3 Year Gold Shield Warranty
Every Weldmatic machine is backed by WIA’s industry leading ‘Gold Shield 3 Year Warranty’, covering parts and labour, and supported by an Australia wide service network. You can be guaranteed you’re buying reliability and performance. For details, refer to the Weldmatic warranty statement.
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.