WIA Weldarc 200I Tig Welder Welding Machine - MC109-0
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- 30 Day Returns
- Australia Wide Shipping
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Work Lead (3m)
- Industrial Twist Lock Electrode Holder (4m)
- Gas Regulator
- TIG Torch with Built-in Trigger and Current Control
A built in VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C.
DC TIG can be used for steel, stainless steel, copper and copper alloys, plus titanium. When welding in DC current HF start allows easy no contact starts for critical applications.
Hot Start™ for Manual Arc
Built-in “Hot Start™” feature in stick mode for even better arc starting.
Built in “Arc Force”, constantly monitors arc voltage and will boost output if low arc voltage occurs.
Integrated Gas Valve
HF is a non-contact arc starting method using High Frequency energy pulse. Allows easy arc starting without the interference problems of conventional HF. Eliminates tungsten contamination.
Built-In Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
At 9.4kg, the Weldarc 200i DC can go wherever the job takes you, making it suitable for onsite maintenance.
Power source cooling fan operates only when needed - reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
In Pulse TIG the current can be adjusted to pulse between a peak current and a background current. Pulse TIG reduces heat input to material but still allowing filler metal melt, maintaining good penetration. Useful on thin materials, and near edges.
The Weldarc 200i DC has the added feature of Power Factor Correction, which makes the machine tolerant
to unconditioned power from generators. The machine will be less demanding on generator output.
Power Factor Correction (PFC)
The machine has internal input power conditioning to smooth out the actual input current. With a smoother input current the machine is less demanding on generators and extension leads, thus increasing the options for remote site operation.*
Foot Control Adjustment
Supports foot control connection for hands free amperage adjustment. (Part No. AA76)
- Welding contractors
- Rural workshops
- Onsite Maintenance
- Motor Sports Fabrication
- Food and Wine
- Pulsed TIG
- DC TIG
- Primary Voltage: 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Rated Primary Current 14 Amp
- Max Primary Current 25 Amps
- Recommended Generator 8 Kva
- Supply plug: 15 Amp
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min):
- Stick MMA 180Amp at 27.2V, 30% Duty Cycle. 99Amps at 24V, 100% Duty Cycle
- TIG 200Amp at18 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle. 110A Amps at 14.4V, 100 Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range:
- Stick 20-180 Amps
- Tig 10-200 Amps
- Electrode Size Range (mm) 2mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4mm
With a 3 year unlimited warranty, covering parts and labour, and supported by an Australia wide service network, you can be guaranteed you’re buying reliability and performance.*Power source only.
COVID-19 UPADTES click here for details
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
- For a full list of our terms and conditions, please read our Shipping Policy by clicking HERE.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.