Wia Weldmatic 270 -MIG Light Industrial Welder
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- W64 4 Roll Drive Wirefeeder
- 3m Euro Gun Cable
- 5m Work Lead
- 10m Interconnecting Leads
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
- Drive Rollers: 0.9/1.2mm "V" groove; 0.9/1.2mm knurled (gasless)
- Tips: 0.6/0.8/0.9/1.2
Big on Power! Big on Performance
The Weldmatic 270 has the advantage when it comes to both power and performance. Pumping out a huge 270 Amps of genuine welding power, this machine outperforms the competition when it comes to welding performance.
Wide Range of Applications
This heavy weight MIG suits light to medium fabrication, rural maintenance and hire fleets.
Packed with Professional Features
Packed with all the features you’d expect in an industrial three phase MIG machine, the single phase Weldmatic 270 is for the serious welder who wants results.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and gasless flux cored wires.
5kg & 15kg.
Welds up to 12mm
Fillet weld up to 12mm of mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium.
Low Gas Bottle Tray
The low, easy to access rear tray, allows the gas bottle to be rolled on and off with ease, eliminating the need for lifting.
Reduce Power Consumption
The Fan-on-Demand™ cooling system uses less power and generates less noise by only operating when needed, meaning improved efficiency, less maintenance and a safer working environment.
Built-In Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- Fillet welds up to 12mm of mild steel, stainless or aluminium.
- Low, easy to access gas bottle tray.
- Suits gas shielded and gasless flux cored wires.
- Heavy duty drive system for ultimate reliability
- Built in operator safety.
- 3 year warranty.
- Light Industrial
- Body Shops
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.