- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Line voltage high quality portable tool
- Controlled output and temperature
- Iron features stainless steel modular plug-in heater construction for greater soldering efficiency
- Made in Australia
- Well balanced for easier control
- IMPORTANT: Use only Weller tips
The Weller W60D 60 W, 240 V soldering iron with magnastat temperature control is for precise work on the workbench. The magnastat system operates through a ferromagnetic sensing device which changes its characteristics when specific temperatures are reached.
Working temperature selection is achieved by simply changing the temperature sensing soldering tip. The tips are available in 315, 371 and 427°C versions.
The product comes with a 371° round conical tip which is suitable for most applications. Full temperature from cold is achieved in 3 min and the temperature is maintained ±5% while 240 V are connected.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Weller tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.