Water Master Trash Pump Petrol 3" Honda Gx240
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Genuine Honda 3" Trash Pump, by Water Master. 1 Year Warranty. This Trash Pump offers rapid self-priming capability, with heads to 30 metres and flows up to 1400 L/min. Built tough and designed for transferring high volumes of contaminated water through big single closed style impellers - it can handle small solids/debris in water up to 25 millimetres.
The pump’s unique quick-release capability allows for fast, effective removal of any solids from blocked impellers, which makes maintenance incredibly simple and increases the pump’s longevity.
Ideal for waste water handling, effluent pump out, slurry pumping and construction site dewatering. Compete with a 1 year warranty and backed by a national established service network.
- Construction/Building Site muddy water transfer
- Rental requirements
- Mining Sites
- Transferring water with medium solids/debris
- General Purpose Water Transfer
- Tank de-watering
- Waste water handling, effluent pump out and slurry pumping
- Capable of sucking solid debris up to 25mm diameter
- Rapid self-priming capability (after initial prime)
- Quick release clean-out for simple maintenance and durability
- Genuine Honda GX240 4-Stroke Petrol engine
- Easy recoil start
- Max Flow Rate of 1400 litres per minute
- Max Head of 30 metres
- 1yr Pump warranty, 3yrs Honda engine warranty
|Flow Rate L/Min||1400.0 Litres / minute|
|Maximum Head (Meters)||30.0 Meters|
|Discharge Size (Inches)||3.0"|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 L|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||650 x 417 x 525 mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||52.5 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 year pump warranty|
|Engine Warranty||3 year engine warranty|
|Popular Product Applications||Trash pump, Honda water pump, honda pump, petrol water pump, water pump, irrigation pump|
2 Year warranty
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.