Water Master High Pressure Fire Fighting Pump Petrol 1.5" Honda Gx200 - Mh215-Shp
Make 4 payments of $237.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
One of our most popular models, this light-weight, portable honda 1.5" fire fighting pump has a flow rate of 390L/min and is perfect for when you need to move water quickly, with minimal fuss – especially in emergency situations such as floods or during bush fire season.
Powered by a genuine Honda GX160 4.8 horsepower engine, this pump delivers high-pressure performance for not only protecting your property from fire but also can be used for spray irrigation and machinery/equipment wash down.
Complete with two discharge sizes, and protected with a tough steel frame, this unit comes with a 1-year pump warranty, 3 year Honda engine warranty and is backed by a national service network.
- Fire Fighting/Protection
- Equipment Wash Down
- Water Irrigation/Sprinkling
- Water Tanks
- Rural Properties
- Agricultural, Farming
- Housing in Rural/Country Areas
- Shires and Councils
- Fire Fighting and Emergency Services
|Type||High Pressure Pump|
- Engine Model: Honda GX200
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1 L
- Suction Size: 1.5”
- Discharge Size: 1″ (x2) & 1.5″ (x1)’
- Max. Head: 74.5 metres
- Max. Flow Rate: 570L/min
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Dimensions: 510 x 410 x 425 (L x W x H)
- Weight: 27 kg
- Self Priming: Yes
2 Year warranty
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.