- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Water Master Chemical Transfer Pumps feature high flow characteristics and deliver superb fuel efficient performance with the help of durable polyethylene terephthalate impellers and internal casings.
Suitable for chemical transfer and wastewater handling applications and powered by a reliable Honda engine with a recoil starting system, this model has a fully stainless steel head making it ideal for domestic, industrial or commercial use.
The 2” Chemical Transfer Pump is perfect for transferring any chemicals even diesel. With 2” suction and discharge it will suitt most standard hoses and will help with cleaning up spills, moving diesel, moving fertiliser, and even transferring water. This diverse pump is all that any farmer will need.
- Honda GC160 Petrol engine for reliable performance
- Stainless steel pump end
- Air-cooled, 4-Stroke
- Recoil Starting System
- Fuel Tank Capacity of 3.1 Litres
- Handles heads up to 23m, with flows up to 300 L/min
- Suction Size 2”, Discharge Size 2”
- Weighs 40kg
- Roll over frame included for extra protection
2 Year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.