Vulcan Seals VR3 Expanded Graphite Gland Packing 8 Metres
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Vulcan Types VR3 are braided packing, constructed from 100% Grafan yarns, to form truly exceptional capabilities and performance, pure Expanded Graphite packing.
Under compression in the gland, Types VR3 die-form into packing rings like VR2, whilst offering the advantage of avoiding the need to laboriously wrap VR1 ribbon tape around valve stems or the cost of an inventory of many sizes of individual VR2 die-formed rings.
Types VR3 can be merely cut to length and spiralled into the gland. There is no need for individual cut rings, as is the case with conventional braided packing. Grafan is self-lubricating and will not shrink nor harden nor dry out in use.
Type VR3 standard spool length is 8 metres. Custom lengths can be available - please contact us using the form.
Extreme condition, long life and zero leakage packing for all uses, up to high temperature, high-pressure, high-speed applications on pumps, valves, mixers, agitators, expansion joints, ball valve seats and other static seals. Types VR3 are designed for use in static applications only. Against all acids, alkalis and solvents (except very strong oxidants), gases, feed water and superheated, or saturated steam.
- Reinforced with Inconel wire to create the ideal packing for high temperature, high pressure valves
- Designed for high temperature, high pressure and high speed applications.
- Suitable for use in pumps, valves, mixers, agitators, expansion joints, ball valve seats and other static seals
- Pressure Rating: VR3 200 Bar
- Rotary Speed: VR3 30 m/s
- Temperature: -200°C to +3000°C Inert
- Temperature: -200°C - +600°C In Air
Limits are for guidance only. Product performance is dependent on materials and other operating conditions.
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.