Twin Pack Extended Run Fuel Gas Cap Suits Honda Ex7 Eu10I Eu20I Eu22i/ Kipor 1K 2K 2.6K
Refuel while the generator is running!
Make 4 payments of $15.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Twin Pack: Extended Run Fuel Cap - Suits EX7 EU10i EU20i EU22i & KIPOR 1000 2000 & 2600
Contains 2x Fuel Caps
No longer will you have to worry if the generator will make it through the night on the one tank of fuel!
Perfect for caravanners and motor home users, this kit allows you to hook up your compatible Honda or Kipor generator to virtually any size external fuel tank. Best of all it means the remote tank can be filed while the generator is still running!
Cap is compatible with Honda EX7, EU10i, EU20i. Also fits Kipor 1000, 2000 & 2600 (not early series 1) These systems will extend the run time of your generator, now you are only limited by the size of your external tank or how often you want to refill!
The generator, hose & fittings and tank are not included. These are available seperately, or get the lot in a bundle pack and save!
The extended run system runs off a vacuum draw system, so the tank does not need to be placed above the generator for it to work.
- Built in swivel so no need for swivel fittings on the hose therefore making the fitted cap a lower profile.
- Swivel fitting can be dismantled and rebuilt if need be. Competitors use brass swivel hose fittings that are swaged, therefore cannot be dismantled without destroying the fitting
- Made from 6061 alloy
- Manufactured in Australia from Australian sourced materials
- 1/4 NPT thread in the swivel fitting, this is a common thread for the auto and marine industry
- Does not require the auxiliary tank to be elevated above the generator as the fuel is drawn into the generator by vacuum
- Oil & Fuel resistant O-ring
Covers workmanship and material faults
*Does not include normal wear and tear of orings that can be replaced as needed
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.