Teng Tools Torque Wrench 1/2 Drive 30-160 Ft/Lb 40-200Nm - 1292Ag-Ep
Make 4 payments of $36.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Teng 1292AG-EP Torque Wrench 1/2in Drive 30-160 Ft/Lb
Range: 40-200Nm / 30-160 ft/lbs
Scale: 1.0Nm / 1.0 ft/lbs
L: 465mm, B: 46.9mm, H: 33.4mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Torque wrench according to ISO 6789 specifications.
- With ratchet the torque wrench can be used for both tightening and final checking of torque settings.
- Reversible with lever, but only for right handed action torque checking.
- Equipped with angular gauge for after tightening.
- Graduated in NM and foot lbs.
- Lockable setting.
- Accuracy +/- 4%.
- Satin finish.
- Rubber handle.
- Degree scale for after tightening of cylinder heads.
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
TENG Torque WrenchBy: Ian on 16 February 2018Contacted these guys as I needed a torque wrench asap for a motorcycle build. Although the site info was good, gave them a quick call and got some solid advice about the TENG wrenches. Purchased the product online and arrived in a couple of days. Will be looking at these guys for my next purchase.
.By: Anonymous on 1 December 2014Cant fault it