Teng 3892Ag-E1 Torque Wrench Angular Gauge 5-25Nm 3/8In Drive
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Teng 3892AG-E1 Torque Wrench Angular Gauge 5-25nm 3/8in Drive
Torque wrench with flip reverse ratchet action, and Nm and ft.lb reference scales. Manufactured to conform to BS 6703/88. The unique angular gauge, for use after tightening stretch bolts, allows bolts to be tightened over and above a pre-set torque rating by so many degrees, e.g. 45° . Both the torque and angular gauge can be set with the one tool. Also suitable for 1/4 in square drive sockets if used in conjunction with 3/8 female/ 1/4 male adaptor (380035).Supplied in robust oil resistant case. 3/8in square drive.
- Flip reverse ratchet action. Manufactured to conform to BS 6703/88
- Unique angular gauge, for use after tightening stretch bolts
- Both the torque and angular gauge can be set with the one tool
- Also suitable for 1/4 in square drive sockets if used in conjunction with 3/8 female/ 1/4 male adaptor (380035)
- Robust oil resistant case
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.