- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
From modest beginnings in 1956, TECO Electric & Machinery Co. has grown to be one of the world’s largest manufacturers of an extensive range of electric motors. In addition to the core manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, the continual growth of TECO on a global front has seen the formation in 1995 of the TECO Westinghouse Motor Company in the USA, borne out of the 100% ownership of the Westinghouse Motor Company along with the establishment of additional major manufacturing facilities around the world to service new markets and meet global demand.
All TECO manufacturing plants and TECO Australia have been assessed to meet the requirements of ISO9001 documented quality systems. TECO Sydney facility is also an IECEx listed manufacturer for Ex d, Exde, Ex e, Ex nA and Ex tD hazardous area motors, having obtained an IECEx QAR from TestSafe Australia. From our overseas factories to our local offices, TECO ensures the highest quality throughout the entire supply chain.
The new MAXe3 range of High Efficiency motors have been specifically designed, manufactured and tested by TECO to excel in the most arduous conditions encountered by the Australian mining sector, heavy industries and in other demanding environments. Motors are protected to IP66 and rated to 55°C (Severe Duty) or 60°C (Mining) ambient to outlast in the harshest Australian conditions.
We stock all models with different mounting positions. If there's a particular size you are after and it is not listed. Please get in touch with our team and we will be able to assist you.
- High Efficiency Motors
- True IP66 with porous drain plugs
- Class F insulation system
- Superior inverter- rated insulation (6500V/microsecond)
- Precision and rugged cast iron construction
- Typical temperature rise less than Class E
- 1.15 service factor @ 40 deg C ambient
- Suitable for 55 deg C ambient at rated output
- TECO renowned grease relief system
- Thermistors for frames D160 and larger
- IECEX Ex e, Ex nA ready (to order
- Teco Blue paint finish
- Mountings available - Foot, Foot and D Flange, D Flange
- Foot and C Face (to 132 frame only)
- C Face (to 132 frame only)
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.