Make 4 payments of $34.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Dowsil encapsulants are supplied as a two-part liquid component kits. It is transparent with a good flame resistance. When liquid components are thoroughly mixed, the mixture cures to a flexible elastomer, which is well suited for the protection of electrical/electronic applications. Dowsil silicone encapsulants cure without exotherm at a constant rate regardless of sectional thickness or degree of confinement. It requires no post cure and can be placed in service immediately following the completion of the cure schedule.
Standard silicone encapsulants require a surface treatment with a primer in addition to good cleaning for adhesion while primerless silicone encapsulants
require an only good cleaning.
- General potting applications
- Power supplies
- Industrial controls
- High voltage resistor packs
- Adhesive/encapsulant for solar cells
- Adhesive handling beam-lead integrated circuits during processing
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- RT and heat cure
- High tensile strength
- Same as Sylgard 182 but with RT cure
- UL and Mil-Spec tested
- Rapid, versatile cure processing
- controlled by temperature
- High transparency allows easy
- inspection of components
- Can be considered for uses requiring
- UL and Mil-Spec requirements
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.