- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
|1/4”Dr Sockets & Accessories
|3/8”Dr Sockets and Accessories
|1/2”Dr Sockets & Accessories
- LIMITED EDITION Bathurst Roller Cabinet Sticker
- $200 Online Voucher for use on any products of your choice
- Mechanics Magnetic Mudguard / Fender Protector - Blue
- SP Tools Mug
- SP Tools Stubby Cooler
- SP Spanner Bottle Opener
- 2x SP Tools Stickers
- All sockets and socket accessories come in a hi-density foam tool storage system (EVA).
- Chrome Vanadium steel for high durability.
- Flat drive technology to maximise grip.
- High polish finishes to provide easy clean-Up.
7 Drawer Tech Series Tool Box and Roller Cabinet Features:
- Heavy duty full extension ball bearing drawer slides
- Dual gas strut lid stays
- Dog bone style frame construction offers maximum rigidity
- Cliklok drawer locking system ensures drawers stay closed and secure
- Side storage compartments suitable for aerosol cans
- Heavy duty wheels
- Key locking system
- Corner protection and fold away side table
SP Hand Tools - Lifetime Warranty
SP Hand Tools are covered against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. This warranty does not cover overloading, abuse, misuse and/or normal wear and tear. All SP Hand Tools are designed and manufactured for specific purposes and if not used for that intended purpose they will not be covered by the lifetime warranty. This lifetime warranty is in addition to what is covered in the Trade Practices Act (Aust), all state and territory laws and regulations and the Fair Trading Act (NZ). Tools that fail due to manufacturing defects or faults may be returned to a SP Hand Tool authorised dealer for repair or replacement at the sole discretion of Austech Industries Pty Ltd. Exemptions - All measuring equipment (12 month warranty), battery operated wrenches (24 month warranty), striking and cutting tools, batteries (6 month warranty).
SP Tool Box - 12 Month Warranty
SP Tool Boxes are covered against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. This warranty does not cover
overloading, abuse, misuse and/or normal wear and tear. Tool chests are designed for use in a workshop situation. The warranty does not cover the use of chests in a mobile situation with the exemption of our mobile solutions storage. This warranty is in addition to what is covered in the Trade Practices Act (Aust), all state and territory laws and regulations and the Fair Trading Act (NZ). All warranty claims must be returned to an authorised SP dealer, freight pre-paid and packed to avoid transportation damage. If the claim is rejected, the product will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.