Make 4 payments of $30.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Designed to Provide Triple Protection
Shell Rimula (R4 X) is formulated with Shell’s innovative Dynamic Protection technology, which features an advanced additive system that adapts to your engine’s specific requirements. This helps to provide protection in three key areas:
- acid and corrosion control: It protects against corrosion by controlling the acids formed as the fuel burns
- wear control: It maintains strongly protective oil films to keep critical engine components working.
- deposit control: It resists high-temperature oxidation, thereby keeping engines clean from deposits
Shell Rimula R4X provides
- Up to 50% better engine cleanliness1
- Up to 50% more cleanliness control, i.e., less engine sludge, in different parts of the engine has been demonstrated in key engine tests for meeting the US and European specifications.
- Up to 50% better acid corrosion protection1
- Shell Rimula R4 X is proven to give up to 50% more protection in engine and laboratory tests and field trials under real-world truck driving conditions.
- Up to 30% better wear protection1
- In the Mack T-10 engine test, Shell Rimula R4 X demonstrated up to 30% better wear protection of engine piston rings and cylinder liners than required to meet the API CI-4 specification.
SAE viscosity grade: 15W-40
API: CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF. SL; ACEA: E7, E5, E3; Global: DHD-1; Caterpillar: ECF-2, ECF-1-A; Cummins: CES 20078, 77, 76 ,75, 72 ,71; DDC: 93K215; Deutz: DQC III-10; IVECO: T1 (Meets requirements);JASO: DH-1; Mack EO-M+, EO-M; MAN: M3275-1; MB-Approval 228.3; MTU: Category 2; Renault Trucks: RLD-2; Volvo: VDS-3;
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.