Make 4 payments of $31.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Based on high-performance Group II base oils, it is one of the most advanced 15W-40 oil technologies available – and suitable for virtually all vehicles. That means that it’s versatile enough to bring you the convenience of a single oil, suitable for virtually all engine ages and vehicle types.
Protecting the performance of your exhaust emissions control systems is not only important to ensure that your vehicles comply with legislative requirements, but also to ensure efficient operations. For example, blocked diesel particulate filters (DPF) can actually increase fuel consumption. Shell Rimula R4 L is formulated with reduced levels of ash and sulphur to help maintain the efficiency of the latest and future vehicle technologies.
- 39% improved oxidation
- Up to 53% lower tappet wear
- SAE viscosity grade: 15W-40
- API: CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4+, CI-4, CH-4, SN; ACEA: E9, E7; Allison: TES 439, Caterpillar: ECF-3, ECF-2; Cummins: CES 20086, 20081; Deutz: DQC III-10 LA; Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS): 93K222, 93K218; IVECO: T2 E7 (Meets); JASO DH-2; MACK: EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus; MAN: M3575; MB-Approval 228.31; MTU: Category 2.1; Renault Trucks: RLD-4, RLD-3, Volvo: VDS-4.5, VDS-4
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.