Shell Omala S2 G 220 Industrial Gear Oil
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Shell Omala S2 G oil is formulated to provide extra protection and performance for industrial gears. Under extreme pressure conditions, it is an oil that you can rely on to provide a long life and to keep your gears working efficiently by offering good corrosion protection and water separation. It is widely recognised and approved by leading equipment manufacturers
- Enclosed industrial spur and bevel gearboxes – for excellent protection and performance in extreme-pressure and highly loaded gear systems
- Bearings and other components – for circulating and splash-lubricated systems
Protecting gears from damage can help to increase service life and maximise your return on investment. Shell Omala S2 G can help to achieve this by providing good performance in the four main wear tests.
Limiting fluid degradation can help to prolong oil life. Shell Omala S2 G is designed to help you operate for longer without interruption – for reduced maintenance requirements and enhanced productivity. In the industry-standard oil life test, Shell Omala S2 G achieved up to 27% less thickening
Shell Omala S2 G-220 comes in 2 different sizes. 20L and 209L
- up to 27% less thickening
- up to 67% faster water separation to help ensure efficient and constant lubrication.
- Shell Omala S2 G meets the requirements of a wide range of industry bodies and equipment manufacturers and is available in viscosity grades from ISO 68 to 1000.
- Fives Cincinnati P-74, AGMA EP 9005-EO2, ISO 12925-1 Type CKD, DID 51517 Part 3- CLP
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.