SET4 Timken Tapered Roller Bearing Set Trailer/Truck [L44649 / L44610]
Make 4 payments of $3.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Built for superior performance and increased reliability, Timken Taper Roller matched cup and cone bearing sets help keep your fleet on the road. Precisely matched sets allow bearings to more evenly distribute loads, extending bearing life.
Our Taper Roller sets include a growing range of Timken wheel bearings designed specifically for severe-duty, dual and wide single-tire applications. Timken engineered 454-Series sets to handle the 2-inch offset loads found in wide single-tire configurations.
Timken matched sets help make it easier and faster to install the bearings correctly every time. Replacing bearings is faster with Taper Roller sets because the matching cup and cone arrive together in one box.
Timken Taper Roller bearing sets meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers’ specifications, including the specifications for ConMet PreSet hubs and Spicer LMS hubs. With 100 sets to choose from, it’s easy to find the right pair for the most popular applications, including manually adjusted and pre-adjusted wheel ends.
- Timken is the recognized global leader in tapered roller bearings.
- It has the most extensive offering in the market.
- With the capacity to manage both radial and axial loads, high-performance Timken® tapered roller bearing assemblies are engineered to provide the greatest durability in the most compact space.
- Widest choice including both inch and metric sizes
- Engineered to deliver higher speeds, heavier loads and longer life
- Unrivalled technology and engineering support
- Single-row bearings are the most common configuration
- An assembly includes separable inner (cone) and outer (cup) rings
- Convenient part numbers for ordering outer (cup) and inner (cone) rings assets
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.