Make 4 payments of $10.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
RapidFix UV Activated Liquid Plastic Adhesive
- The RapidFix UV Liquid Plastic Adhesive allows as much time as needed to position pieces properly
- You control when the adhesive hardens by using the special UV LED Flashlight.
Simply shine the UV light on the adhesive for 10 - 20 seconds to cure
- Adhesive hardens in seconds and dries crystal clear
- The high strength bond can be sanded, filed, drilled and painted
- Adhesive will not dry out in the bottle. Guaranteed for 24 Months!
How to use the RapidFix UV Liquid Plastic Adhesive
- Area to be repaired must be clean and free of any oil, dust, dirt or loose particles.
- Apply RapidFix UV to the surface where needed. Adhesive will flow and spread so apply small amounts at a time.
- Build up the adhesive in layers. Each layer should be approximately 1/8” (2 mm). Harden each layer with the UV LED Flashlight. Repeat as necessary.
- For optimal exposure hold the UV LED Flashlight approximately 3/4" (2 cm) above the adhesive. The adhesive will start to harden immediately.
- Average cure time is 20 seconds, depending on the depth of the adhesive.
- Test the adhesive by lightly touching the surface. The adhesive is set when the surface is hard.
- Only use on repairs where the UV light can penetrate the adhesive. Do not use the product where the adhesive is between any solid material where the UV light cannot reach.
- Powerful UV LED will last for years and Flashlight uses a standard AA battery (not included).
Some of the MANY Things You Can Repair...
Even recreate broken or missing pieces with RapidFix UV! Apply and then cure thin layers one on top of another
positiveBy: i stewart on 20 June 2016very good for small jobs where the surface area is not large glasses plus it is clear