Rapidfix Uv Activated Liquid Plastic Adhesive Glue With Uv Torch 612180Se
Made in USA | Use the torch to bond in seconds!
Make 4 payments of $11.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
RapidFix UV Activated Liquid Plastic Adhesive
- The RapidFix UV Liquid Plastic Adhesive allows as much time as needed to position pieces properly
- You control when the adhesive hardens by using the special UV LED Flashlight.
Simply shine the UV light on the adhesive for 10 - 20 seconds to cure
- Adhesive hardens in seconds and dries crystal clear
- The high strength bond can be sanded, filed, drilled and painted
- Adhesive will not dry out in the bottle. Guaranteed for 24 Months!
How to use the RapidFix UV Liquid Plastic Adhesive
- Area to be repaired must be clean and free of any oil, dust, dirt or loose particles.
- Apply RapidFix UV to the surface where needed. Adhesive will flow and spread so apply small amounts at a time.
- Build up the adhesive in layers. Each layer should be approximately 1/8” (2 mm). Harden each layer with the UV LED Flashlight. Repeat as necessary.
- For optimal exposure hold the UV LED Flashlight approximately 3/4" (2 cm) above the adhesive. The adhesive will start to harden immediately.
- Average cure time is 20 seconds, depending on the depth of the adhesive.
- Test the adhesive by lightly touching the surface. The adhesive is set when the surface is hard.
- Only use on repairs where the UV light can penetrate the adhesive. Do not use the product where the adhesive is between any solid material where the UV light cannot reach.
- Powerful UV LED will last for years and Flashlight uses a standard AA battery (not included).
Some of the MANY Things You Can Repair...
Even recreate broken or missing pieces with RapidFix UV! Apply and then cure thin layers one on top of another
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
positiveBy: i stewart on 20 June 2016very good for small jobs where the surface area is not large glasses plus it is clear