Make 4 payments of $1.43 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Choose the POLIROLL conical type size and grit to suit your application.
For work on hard-to-reach areas, PFERD provides POLIROLL¶ù and POLICO¶ù tools with various
- abrasives and
- grit sizes
POLIROLL¶ù and POLICO¶ù tools consist of a coated abrasive wound in a spiral. The abrasive grain is embedded in the resinoid coating on the strong cloth backing material for maximum abrasive performance.
Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL¶ù cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
Recommendations for use:
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
|Brand||POLIROLL & POLICO|
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.