Make 4 payments of $96.70 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
PFERD has based the POLICAP¶ù set tool selection on the most common applications.
- 5 pcs. each of POLICAP¶ù abrasive caps
PC 1015 C A, 1317 C A and 1626 C A
(grit sizes 60, 150, 280)
- 10 pcs. each of POLICAP¶ù abrasive caps
PC 0511 C A and 0713 C A
(grit size 60 and 80, 150, 280)
- 1 pc. each of POLICAP¶ù abrasive cap holder
PCT 0511 C/3, 0713 C/3, 1015 C/3, 1317
C/6 and 1626 C/6
POLICAP¶ù tools have a seamless design and the entire tool surface can be used. Matching, reusable holders in various shapes are available for using abrasive caps and cones. The high degree of fitting accuracy between the components ensures that the abrasive caps and cones remain securely attached to the holder during use.
- Because of slots, the holder expands during use, guaranteeing that the abrasive cap/ cone is firmly clamped in place
- Good dimensional stability and excellent fine grinding thanks to a special manufacturing process
- Easy tool change
- Fine grinding in tool and mould construction
- Finishing on turbine blades after repair
- Feather edging of radii at transitions after milling frames in aircraft construction
- Fine grinding of hard-to-reach areas and bores
- Levelling of transitions in fitting and pump construction
Recommendations for use:
- Abrasive caps and cones can be mounted and removed by turning them slightly to the right
- Abrasive caps and cones are easier to replace when the holder is mounted on the tool drive
- Abrasive caps and cones achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 10Ç�20 m/s
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 25 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.