Make 4 payments of $245.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
What is Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative coolers cool air by pulling fresh air from outside, filtering it through wet pads where the air is cooled by the evaporation of water. Evaporative cooling is essentially the addition of water vapour into the air.
Evaporative cooling is a common form of cooling buildings for thermal comfort since it is relatively inexpensive to run as it requires a smaller amount of energy than other methods
of cooling. They can save up to 75% on cooling prices because the only mechanical component that uses electricity is the fan and water pump.
The PAC280-A is an industrial evaporative air cooler which utilises the natural process of using evaporation to cool the air. The PAC280-A uses a low wattage water pump to circulate water from the water tank on to three cooling pads, which in turn becomes very wet. The 0.28KW fan draws air from outside the unit through the damping pads. As it passes through the pads the air is cooled by evaporation. The PAC280-A is ideal for open areas and is capable of cooling areas of up to 50m² but is also suitable for spot cooling.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Better air supplied
- No Training Required
- Reduce Workflow interruption
- Cover wide area
- Portable and convenient
- Monitor water levels
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be connected to a regular garden hose for continuous water supply
- Cooling warehouses
- offices & hospitality venues.
- Fan Type: Axial
- Power: 0.28Kw
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Connection: 10A Plug
- Current (A): 1.30
- Speed RPM: 6P
- Insulation Class: F
- IP Rating: IP64
- Airflow L/s: 2111
- Noise (dBa): <65
- The material of Blades: ABS
- The material of Body: PP Body and Galvanised Steel Tank
- Water Tank (L): 120L
- Water Consumption (L/H): 10L/H
- Air Supply Distance (m): 11m
- Cooling Area (m2): up to 50m2
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.