New Alemlube Alemite Quick Release One Hand Grease Gun Coupler - 14512
Make 4 payments of $9.13 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- 30 Day Returns
- Australia Wide Shipping
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Alemlube Quick Release Grease Gun Coupler
Struggling with your grease gun coupler when greasing your equipment? With the Alemlube 14512 Quick Release Grease Gun Coupler, struggle no more!
The 14512 is a game changing patented lock-on grease gun coupler with a lever action and sliding sleeve that securely locks the coupler onto a grease nipple creating a leak proof seal.
Hands-free greasing is now a reality!
The 14512 quick release grease gun coupler is locked onto a grease nipple simply by depressing the trigger, attaching and releasing the trigger for a tight fit. No hands are needed to align the coupler or keep it on the nipple.
Leak proof greasing - even at extreme angles
Once the 14512 is attached, greasing can be performed at pressures of up to 10,000psi (690bar) - and can be forced to extreme angles on the grease nipple without leaking.
Activate the trigger to disengage - easy release
Simply pressing the trigger releases the coupler from the grease nipple.
- Works with all grease gun types - pneumatic, manual and battery
- 1/8” BSP (f) thread
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000psi (690 bar)
- Fits all metric and SAE specification grease nipples
- 4 hardened spring steel jaws reilient under high pressure
- Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure
- Sliding sleeve locks the quick release coupler onto the nipple
- Suitable for high pressure, heavy duty greasing applications
- No need to hold while greasing
- Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun
- Easy clip-off, regardless of pressure build up in the line
- 90mm in length
- Weighs only 100g
COVID-19 UPADTES click here for details
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
- For a full list of our terms and conditions, please read our Shipping Policy by clicking HERE.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
RedemptionBy: Davo on 10 September 2018This is how I felt dealing with the standard couplers which came with the grease gun (COPY-PASTE) ---> https://youtu.be/Zl_x-CgJMug?t=3m29s <--- (COPY-PASTE) Thanks to this heavy duty manual coupler I no longer feel this way, A+++ would buy again!
Grease gun couplerBy: Phong Nguyen on 5 March 2018Excellent product makes greasing very easy as you dont need to hold on to grease nipple end...
quick release grease gun couplerBy: Anthony Headley on 1 March 2018Great addition to my battery gun, why have I not had one of these before
Got it same dayBy: Julie on 12 December 2017purchased it at 8am, turned up at my front door same day! DIdn't even pay for express shipping :)
Grease gun couplerBy: Robert Diliberto on 4 August 2017Just used it for the first time today. It's excellent. No popping of the grease nipple no grease pumping out the side. It works exactly like it's supposed to.