Molybond Formula 2.5 Hi Performance Oil Supplement - Reduces Friction & Wear 60G
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Molybond Formula 2.5 (60g)
Oil additive containing molybdenum disulphide
A general guide is as follows:
- Hydraulic systems 2 tubes per 10 litres of oil
- Automotive Engines 2 tubes per 5 litres of oil
- Gear & Differentials 1 tube per litre of oil
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Available in 60g tube
- Reduces friction and wear
- Accelerates the running-in process
- Reduces oil temperature
- Reduces noise in gearboxes
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Pleased to find it hereBy: Pogo on 3 January 2017I'd used Molybond in the final drive and gearbox of my Moto Guzzi for years. When it disappeared off the shelf at my local auto supplies store, I thought that it was gone for good, and I would have to get by without it. A posting on a Moto Guzzi email list pointed me to this supplier, and I was pleased to fin s Molybond was a stock part.
Other used for Molybond Formula 2.5By: David Rattei on 10 April 2016Although not mentioned as a use for this product I have been using it in the ratio of .5 to 1ml/litre of 2 stroke mix for added protection on various engines. These engines have been giving me very good service and I would attribute it partly to the Molybond Formula 2.5.