Miller Digital Infinity - Departed - 271332
HUGE VIEWING AREA. FOR HEAVY INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Make 4 payments of $161.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Huge Viewing Area compares to standard welding helmets.
ClearLight™ Lens Technology
High-definition optics for precision arc recognition. Engineered to complement the colours emitted from the welding arc for enhanced clarity and natural colour — so that you can see more detail.
Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 1338.1 (Auto-Darkening) and AS/NZS 1337.1B (High Impact).
Huge Viewing Area
The large 112 x 78mm viewing area with widescreen format provides an unsurpassed view and eliminates tunnel vision.
Extensive adjustability for the best fit and enhanced support.
Four Operating Modes
Weld, cut, grind and X-mode provide ultimate versatility.
Four Independent Arc Sensors
Provide continuous arc sensing for the most demanding applications plus superior lens response.
Exclusive arc tracking technology includes a digital clock and alarm, making it possible to track welding time, and features a multi-language help menu for support.
Suits a Wide Range of Processes
MIG, Stick, TIG, Flux Cored and Pulse.
Intuitive design and large push buttons allow the user to easily adjust mode and settings.
Auto Lens Control System
Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) technology provides:
- Low current consumption – longer battery life.
- Increased durability against electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Less electronic components therefore increased reliability.
- Viewing Area 112 x 78mm
- Operating Modes 4 Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind, X-Mode
- Arc Sensors 4 Independent Sensors Plus X-Mode
- Light State Shade 3 (All Modes)
- Grind Mode Shade 4
- Cut Mode Shade 5-9
- X-Mode and Weld Shade 8-13
- TIG Rating 5 Amps
- Power Replaceable Lithium Battery up to 3000 Hours
- Switching Speed (Light - Dark) 1/25,000 Sec
- Delay Speed (Dark - Light) 0.10-1.0 Sec
- On/Off Control Automatic
- Magnifying Lens Holder Yes
- Weight 650g
- Warranty 3 Years (Auto-Darkening Lens Only)
- Recommended Continuous Operation Up to 300 Amps*
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.