Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet - Black Ops
Make 4 payments of $167.64 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
The Miller Black Ops Digital Infinity auto-darkening welding helmet features ClearLight lens technology and has the largest viewing area of any auto-darkening welding filter in the industry. It offers a brighter, crisper and clearer view than other regular welding helmets. When the lens is set in light or dark states, it retains a more realistic colour.
At 13.4 square inches of the viewing area, the Digital Infinity lens operates in a weld, cut, grind and Miller's X-Mode™ which eliminates sunlight interference and low-amp lens flashing from obstructed sensors.
The Digital Infinity is also equipped with InfoTrac which features arc time tracking, time and timer functions, and a multi-language help menu.
ClearLight lens technology optimizes contrast and clarity between different states which ultimately will reduce eye strain on operators.
X-mode acts as an electromagnetic arc sensing which helps in the following areas - Sunlight interference outdoors, obstructed sensors and Hidden Cavity Welds.
Improved headgear provides extra comfort and adjustable fitment for welders
Comes complete with:
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
- 13.4 square inch viewing area—the largest you’ll find
- Oversized comfort cushion
- InfoTrack lens technology, featuring arc time tracking, timer functions and multi-language help menu
- Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode operating modes
- Auto on/off power control
- Lithium batteries (2) with solar assist—up to 3,000 hours
Miller True Blue Warranty
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.