Make 4 payments of $120.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The Miller Raptor Digital Elite auto-darkening welding helmet now equipped with ClearLight lens technology. It offers a brighter, crisper and clearer view than other regular welding helmets. When the lens is set in light or dark states, it retains a more realistic colour.
The Digital Elite lens comes with four arc sensors and operates in a weld, cut, grind and Miller's X-Mode which eliminates sunlight interference and low-amp lens flashing from obstructed arc sensors.
ClearLight lens technology optimizes contrast and clarity between different states which ultimately will reduce eye strain on operators.
X-mode acts as an electromagnetic arc sensing which helps in the following areas - Sunlight interference outdoors, obstructed sensors and Hidden Cavity Welds.
Improved headgear provides extra comfort and adjustable fitment for welders
Comes complete with:
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
- Viewing Area 59.48 cm2
- Weld 8-13
- Cut 5-8
- Tig Rating: 5 amps and below
- Operating Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind and X mode
- Sensors: 4
- Switching Speed: 1/20,000 second
- Weight: 18oz
- Form-fitting orbital eye coverage enhances protection
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Wrap around designs meet ANSI side shield requirements
- Angle adjustable temples for a personalized fit
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Frameless design provides an unobstructed view
3 Years Miller True Blue Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.