Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet - Raptor
Make 4 payments of $123.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
The Miller Raptor Digital Elite auto-darkening welding helmet now equipped with ClearLight lens technology. It offers a brighter, crisper and clearer view than other regular welding helmets. When the lens is set in light or dark states, it retains a more realistic colour.
The Digital Elite lens comes with four arc sensors and operates in a weld, cut, grind and Miller's X-Mode which eliminates sunlight interference and low-amp lens flashing from obstructed arc sensors.
ClearLight lens technology optimizes contrast and clarity between different states which ultimately will reduce eye strain on operators.
X-mode acts as an electromagnetic arc sensing which helps in the following areas - Sunlight interference outdoors, obstructed sensors and Hidden Cavity Welds.
Improved headgear provides extra comfort and adjustable fitment for welders
Comes complete with:
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
- Viewing Area 59.48 cm2
- Weld 8-13
- Cut 5-8
- Tig Rating: 5 amps and below
- Operating Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind and X mode
- Sensors: 4
- Switching Speed: 1/20,000 second
- Weight: 18oz
- Form-fitting orbital eye coverage enhances protection
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Wrap around designs meet ANSI side shield requirements
- Angle adjustable temples for a personalized fit
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Frameless design provides an unobstructed view
3 Years Miller True Blue Warranty
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.