Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet - Black -
Make 4 payments of $140.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Four Modes available:
ClearLight™ Lens Technology
High-definition optics for precision arc recognition. Engineered to complement the colours emitted from the welding arc for enhanced clarity and natural colour — so that you can see more detail.
What is X-Mode?
Sensors are normally triggered by the light when you strike an arc. In X-Mode, the sensors are triggered by the electromagnetic field that is created when you start a weld.
X-Mode overcomes instances where obstructions block a sensor when welding out-of-position. Even when there is an obstruction, the sensor will still trigger because of the electromagnetic field.
For outside work, X-Mode will stop the lens constantly lightening and darkening because of the light triggering the sensors. The sensors will only trigger the lens to darken when you start to weld.
Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 1338.1 (Auto-Darkening) and AS/NZS 1337.1 B (High Impact).
Improved Digital Controls
Digital controls with large displays allow the user to easily adjust modes, shade levels, delay and sensitivity.
The lightweight headgear has multiple settings to achieve the best fit and comfort.
At only 510g, the helmet can be worn for long periods, keeping operator fatigue to a minimum.
Suits a Wide Range of Welding Processes
MIG, Stick, TIG, Flux Cored and Pulse.
Four Independent Arc Sensors
Provide continuous arc sensing for the most demanding applications plus superior lens response.
Battery Powered with Solar Assist
Two replaceable lithium batteries, with solar assist, deliver up to 3000 hours of use.
Magnifying Lens Compatible
Add a magnifying lens if required*. Magnifying lens not included.
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
- Viewing Area 97 x 60mm
- Operating Modes 4 Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind, X-Mode
- Arc Sensors 4 Independent Sensors Plus X-Mode
- Variable Shades 8-13
- Light State 3 (All Modes)
- Grind Mode Shade 4
- Cut Mode Shade 5-9
- X-Mode Shade 8-13
- TIG Rating 5 Amp
- Power Replaceable Lithium Battery up to 3000 Hours
- Switching Speed (Light - Dark) 1/25,000 Sec
- Delay Speed (Dark - Light) 0.10-1.0 Sec
- On/Off Control Automatic
- Magnifying Lens Holder Yes
- Weight 510g
- Warranty 3 Years (Auto-Darkening Lens Only)
- Recommended Continuous Operation Up to 300 Amps*
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Happy husbandBy: Sharon on 3 June 2016He's very happy with his new helmet ... shoulda bought one ages ago he reckons.! Thanks very much :)