- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Diesel Engine Driven
Take control and eliminate noise. Easily turn your Bobcat machine on and off remotely so it only runs when you need it. Get more out of each tank, extend time between maintenance and work without the hassle of walking back to your machine. The remote start/stop on Bobcat 260 welder/generators is installed and backed by Miller — so it’s just as easy to use and dependable as your Bobcat machine.
Designed for Reliability
The most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core with:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine.
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability.
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life.
- Protective cover for the weld studs and 240 V socket outlets.
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability.
Savings on Fuel and Maintenance
When your machine is out of reach, it’s a hassle to walk back to turn it off — so you let it run all day. Running a welder/generator when you’re not welding or generating AC power uses more fuel and adds unnecessary hours to the engine, which leads to an increased need for oil changes, air filters, fuel filters and even generator brushes. You’re wasting money on fuel and doing more routine maintenance than you need to. A Bobcat welder/generator with remote start/stop is quick and easy to turn off when it’s not being used. You spend less money on fuel, and less time and money on maintenance because there are fewer engine hours.
Petrol Bobcat welder/generators now have eChoke™ technology, which automatically sets the proper air/fuel mixture and eliminates the need to manually engage the choke, so cold-starting is now hands-free.
Small, Light Design
Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers — leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move around jobsites — even with weld cables attached.
The noise of a welder/generator running all day is irritating — and can even keep you from hearing sounds that warn you of potential hazards. When you turn your Bobcat off with remote start/stop, you’ll help create a safer environment by reducing the number of machines running on a jobsite and increasing your awareness of warning sounds.
With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of our Bobcat welder/generators is fast and easy. Front panel maintenance displays help you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. Servicing is simple because of:
- Oil checks that can be performed easily through the top of the machine by the access door.
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access.
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter.
Large 45 litre fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refueling.
Versatile AC & DC Weld Output
Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC stick is used when arc blow occurs.
Accu-Rated™ – Not Inflated Generator Power
Our Accu-Rated™ 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition’s very short-duration peak or surge power. Use your peak power, it’s more than a number.
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- 1 X 32 A 240 V 1PH 60Hz.
- Structural Steel Work
- Stand Alone Generator
- Maintenance and Repair
- Farm and Rural Applications
- Flux Cored FC AW
- DC TIG GTAW
- Air plasma cutting and gouging
- Air Carbon Arc CAC-A
- 225 A at 25V 100% Duty Cycle(CC/AC Mode)
- 260 A at 25V 100% Duty Cycle (CC/DC Mode)
- 260A at 28V 100% Duty Cycle and 275A at 25V, 60% Duty Cycle (CV/DC Mode)
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You May Also Like
Open for business
We are open and fully operational during the COVID-19 crisis.More Info