- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The industry’s most popular welder/generator is getting better. Building on its exceptional value, the new Bobcat is:
- Quieter to operate.
- Smaller and lighter.
- Easier to maintain.
Designed for Reliability
Miller welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine.
- Lugged - not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability.
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life.
- Super-tough armour to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact.
- Lift hook integrated into the centre frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability.
Large 45L fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refuelling.
Versatile AC & DC Weld Output
Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
MIG, Stick, DC, AC, TIG.
Smooth Generator Power
Revolutionary ten degree skewed rotor design optimises generator performance.
Typical equipment which can be run includes hand tools, circular saw, air compressor and floodlights.
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- 1 X 32 A 240 V 1PH 60 Hz.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES REQUIRED:
FOR ARC WELDING:
- 10m Welding lead with Electrode Holder 400AMPS AA73-110
- 10m Work Lead with Earth Clamp AA74-110
FOR MIG WELDING:
- Suitcase 12VS Wirefeeder MR300876
- Drive Roll Kit 0.9/1.2mm MR190300
- 4.6M Cable MIG Gun BEQ4015AH8EMC
FOR TIG WELDING
- TIG Torch 26FX 8m remote M10 TIG007
_ Up to 33% quieter - for better jobsite communication. _ Smaller and up to 24kg lighter - takes up less space on trucks and trailers. _ Typical equipment that can be powered includes: air compressors, pumps, flood lights, circular saws, hand drills and grinders. _ 3 year warranty.
3 Years of Miller True Blue Warranty
With the best coverage in the industry - Miller's True Blue® Warranty [PDF] delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
With a support system of more than 800 authorized service distributors world-wide - each staffed with factory trained, experienced and knowledgeable professionals - Miller provides you with the warranty service and genuine Miller replacement parts you require.
We understand that you need your machine as soon as possible. That is why we ensure a quick and reliable response, every time. Miller's Signature Service program guarantees to ship all available warranty items to your Miller service distributor's hands within 24 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.