Make 4 payments of $206.23 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
2-part, grey, ceramic-filled, trowelable, epoxy-based surface coating for metals. Ideal for protecting against coarse particle abrasion or erosion, or for rebuilding worn parts.
LOCTITE® PC 7218 is a 2-part, grey, ceramic-filled, trowelable, epoxy-based surface coating designed to protect parts from coarse particle abrasion or erosion on metals (with or without chemical attack). It is designed for parts such as cyclones/separator bodies, dust collectors/exhausters, pump liners/impellers, fan blades and housings, chutes/hoppers and elbows/transition points.
- Protects metals from course particle abrasion
- Suitable for chemical attack applications
- Applied by trowel
- Renews worn surfaces fast
|Dry Time||7 hr.|
|Mix Ratio||2:1 (by volume)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.