Lincoln Electric Viking Black 3350 Welding Helmet 4C Lens
Make 4 payments of $94.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
The VIKING 3350, our top-of-the-line helmet series, provides the best optical clarity available in a welding helmet today and the largest viewing area in its class. The 3350 Series offers a pivot style headgear designed for greater comfort and optimal fit.
- 4C Lens Technology
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating (EN379)
- Largest viewing area in the VIKING line
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- Longer battery life
- The new 4C ADF Technology improves the performance of the lens in the 4 most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity - Optical Clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color - Real Color View
- Carat - Light Weight
- Cut - Even Shade From Any Angle
- The 4C Lens Technology upgrade to Lincoln Electric’s VIKING® welding helmets improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen.
- 4C technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||1 CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||DC > 2 Amp
AC > 2 Amp
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.