Lincoln Electric Powercraft Solar Powered Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Make 4 payments of $33.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Powercraft Black Welding Helmet
Lincoln Electric's Powercraft range of welding safety gear delivers performance and value. The Powercraft™ Electronic Welding Helmet has an adjustable delay time which delays the change from dark to light states by up to one second and adjustable shade settings - from shade 9 to13. The Powercraft Electronic Welding Helmet is solar powered, so no more replacing flat batteries. The easily adjustable harness provides superior comfort and the unit is backed by a 12 month warranty.
98 x 44mm View Size
110 x 90mm Cartridge Size
- Infinite setting for shade, sesnsitiviity & delay
- External shade control (9-13)
- Continuous sensitivity control
- Continuous delay control
- Very light weight at just 440g
- Rugged headwear with soft absorbant sweatband
- Magnifying "cheater" lens compatible
- Low TIG amp threshold - DC <10 amp; AC <10 amp
- Fast switching speed - 1/25,000 sec
- UV/IR protection - up to shade DIN 16 at all times
- Light state: DIN 3.5
Meets ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 standards
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.