Make 4 payments of $5.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
A profusion of patented technology is crystallised in global user recognition of high quality and high performance in a wide variety of airline applications. Focusing, in particular, to provide a safer, compressed air environment with an ever-expanding range of safety cuplas.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!
Similar products that invite misidentification or confusion with Nitto Kohki Cuplas, and products that claim to have compatible mating parts, have recently appeared on the market.
Even if it were possible to connect a Nitto Kohki Cupla with a coupling of another brand, Nitto Kohki cannot accept responsibility
for any accident that may result.
Nitto Kohki Cuplas are produced with unique tolerances and precision based on strict quality control and are not interchangeable with couplings made by others. Therefore, their use in connection with another brand of coupling is quite capable of causing sudden damage to the Cupla or personal injury.
When ordering and purchasing, please be sure to check that the following marks are inscribed on Nitto Kohki Cupla products.
If you can’t find any NITTO mark on the products you use, enquire with your supplier for Product Liability Insurance.
Excellent durability and application characteristics
- Chrome-plated steel construction (also in brass or stainless steel)
- 5 bar (215 psi) working pressure
- 20 bar (285 psi) pressure resistance
- Nitrile rubber seals
- Working temperature -20°C to +80°C
- All 20 (1/4”), 30 (3/8”), and 40 (1/2”) models are interchangeable
Stand out Features:
- One-way automatic shut-off valve in the socket
- The wide variety allows optimum choice for the application
- Critical parts hardened for durability and wear resistance
- Coupler tested to withstand 100,000 connections
- Body Material: Steel
- Size: 1/4 3/8 1/2
- Working Pressure: 215 PSI
- Pressure Resistance: 285PSI
- Working Temperature: -20 C - 80 C
- Connection Type: BSP
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.