- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Genuine NITTO Hi Cupla 200 Series 1/4"
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!
Similar products that invite misidentification or confusion with Nitto Kohki Cuplas, and products that claim to have compatible mating parts, have recently appeared on the market.
Even if it were possible to connect a Nitto Kohki Cupla with a coupling of another brand, Nitto Kohki cannot accept responsibility
for any accident that may result.
Nitto Kohki Cuplas are produced with unique tolerances and precision based on strict quality control and are not interchangeable with couplings made by others. Therefore, their use in connection with another brand of coupling is quite capable of causing sudden damage to the Cupla or personal injury.
When ordering and purchasing, please be sure to check that the following marks are inscribed on Nitto Kohki Cupla products.
If you can’t find any NITTO mark on the products you use, enquire with your supplier for Product Liability Insurance.
Push-to-connect type for air lines with high air flow
SECURE CONNECTION IS OBTAINED EASILY BY A SIMPLE ONE-TOUCH OPERATION!
LARGER FLOW RATE!
SUPERB OPERATION AND HANDLING!
• ONE-TOUCH CONNECTION - Improved handling and operation. Simply push the plug into the socket. Secure connection is made Easy to connect/disconnect in narrow or hard-to-reach places. Quick connection saves time and improves efficiency.
• LARGE FLOW RATE - Adopted with a valve structure which allow more fluid flow. Free swivelling eliminates hose kinking. Hardened important parts extremely wear resistant and durable.
Can be connected to Hi Cupla Models 20, 30 and 40. Interchangeable with all Hi Cupla Series products.
THE BEST SOLUTION IS TO HAVE THE CORRECT “AIR FLOW” SO YOUR TOOLS WORK AS THEY SHOULD.
Here are a few points to help you set up your Air System to work as best as possible.
• Use fittings with largest air flow
• Use fittings that are durable and won’t wear - Nitto Cuplas are all steel and have hardened plugs.
• Make sure you have a big enough compressor to run all the tools you require.
• Use a filter / regulator for clean dry air.
• Use a big enough hose for required air flow.
• If using long hoses you may have to increase diameter to get sufficient air flow.
• Oil tools daily.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.