Make 4 payments of $74.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The FLIR VT8-Series are high-quality voltage, continuity, and current testers. They feature an optimized, open-jaw design that can fit into tight spaces and reliably measure large-diameter cables.
The VT8-600 carries a CAT III-600 V/CAT IV-300 V safety rating and a 100 A/600 V measuring range, while the VT8-1000 carries a CAT III-1000 V/CAT IV-600 V safety rating and a 200 A/1000 V measuring range. Extensive measurement features make the VT8-Series versatile tools – just one meter can get the job done.
RUGGED AND SAFE
Made with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from FLIR test and measurement tools
Equipped with the capabilities you need including True RMS, AC/DC voltage and current, continuity, resistance, and capacitance
FLEXIBLE, EASY TO USE
Take measurements in tight spaces with the optimized jaw design, and measure large-diameter cables with the wide jaw opening
- Jaw Opening: 15.5 mm (0.61 in)
- Worklights: White LED
- Non_Contact Voltage Detector [NCV]: >100 Vrms; <10 mm distance (LED/buzzer alerts)
- Drop test: 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Relative Humidity: 95% max; 5 to 30°C (41 to 86°F) 75% max; 30 to 40°C (86 to 104°F) 45% max; 40 to 50°C (104 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: –30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F), batteries not installed
- Capacitance: 600 µF ±4.0%, 6000 µF ±10.0%
- Resistance: 60.00 MΩ ± (1.5%)
- AC/DC Current Range: 200 A
- AC/DC Volts Range: 1000 V
- AC/DC Volts Accuracy: ±1.5%, ±1.0% (56 to 66 Hz)
- Continuity check threshold: 10 Ω to 100 Ω
- AC/DC Current Accuracy: ±2.5% (50 to 60Hz)
- AC/DC Current Resolution: 0.1 A
- AC/DC Voltage Resolution: 0.1 V
- Additional Measurement Functions: DCA zero, relative mode (AC/DC voltage, AC current, and capacitance), data hold
- Auto Power Off: After 15 minutes
- Auto Range: Yes
- Display: 6000-count backlit multi-function LCD
- Polarity: Automatic display of positive and negative polarity
- Display Rate: Approximately 3 times per second
- Over-Range Indication: "OL" or "-OL" displayed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.