- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The FLIR VS70-5 Engine Inspection Borescope Kit is designed for looking inside cramped or inaccessible spaces within engines in order to diagnose problems. The kit consists of a sturdy monitor unit, a dual-channel short-focus camera probe and a range of other useful accessories.
The FLIR VS70 monitor unit has double-moulded rubber casing that can withstand the impact of a 2m drop and also provides an IP67 ingress protection rating, thus making the unit waterproof and dust-proof. It has a 640 x 480 pixel screen which clearly shows images from the attached camera probe in colour and high definition.
The user can save images and video to the 4GB SD card which slots into the FLIR VS70 unit. Files can be transferred by removing the SD card or through the USB port. Charging the unit can also be carried out using the USB port. Operation is undertaken via the clearly-labelled push buttons and the user can even control the field of view from monitor.
The FLIR VSC2-58-1FM camera probe has a 1m semi rigid cable that can be fed into the nooks and crannies to gain a useful look inside an engine. The 5.8mm diameter camera can fit into openings less than ø10mm in diameter and has a 56˚ field of view from both channels. Each channel can focus on items between 20mm and 65mm away and the dual-channel view provides a very comprehensive look at the inner workings of an engine.
A useful set of additional accessories are also provided in the FLIR VS70-5 Kit. An audio headset allows the user to add voice annotations to recorded videos whilst a USB cable is provided for battery charging and data transfer. A video out cable is supplied and other accessories include a shoulder strap and hard carry case
- FLIR VS70 Videoscope
- FLIR VSC2-58-1FM Borescope Probe
- 4GB SD card
- USB/video out cables
- Power adapters
- Vehicle charger
- Audio headset
- Shoulder strap
- Cleaning kit
- Hard case
- User manual (printed and on CD)
|Display Resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Display Size||5.7 in. (135mm)|
|Battery Life (Continuous)||6 - 8 hrs (integrated)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (NTSC and PAL)|
|Video/Image Transfer||SD card or USB|
- Record thousands of images and hours of video on a standard SD card
- Grab still images from captured video directly on base unit
- Add voice annotations to clarify findings and reduce note-taking
- Drop-proof to 2 meters (6.5 ft.)
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Tungsten reinforced cameras
- Industrial maintenance - Check weld integrity, process equipment, machinery and storage tanks
- Power generation plants
- Petrochemical and refineries
- Government and security
- Aircraft inspections - Inspect airframes/systems for cracks, wear, debris, and contamination
- Marine inspections
- Vehicle service/diagnostics - See inside and around engines, transmissions, and other hard-to-reach vehicle areas
- HVAC repairs/troubleshooting - Look inside duct work, behind motors and compressors, and within piping and walls
- Building inspections - Access wall cavities to find wiring, pipes, leaks, mold growth, insect infestations
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.