Flir TG165 Imaging Infrared Thermometer
Make 4 payments of $147.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
FLIR TG165 _ See the Big Picture Makes it easy to frame an entire wall in a single image Useful for both building and general electrical inspections, the TG165_s wide 50-degree field of view makes it ideal for building applications. Frame an entire room_s wall in a single image. Best choice for building diagnostics Perfect for HVAC, automotive, or spot checking building maintenance applications See the entire condenser or electric motor all at once and measure spot temperatures on key areas of concern
What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, we will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, we may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 80 × 60 pixels
- Laser: Dual diverging lasers indicate the temperature measurement area, activated by pulling the trigger
- Memory Expansion: 32 GB SD card maximum
- Memory Type: Micro SD card
- Spectral Range: 8–14 µm
- Tripod Mounting: 1/4 in.-20 on handle bottom
- Battery Type: 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- Battery Charge time: 4 hours to 90%, 6 hours to 100%
- Battery Operating Time: >5 hours of continuous scanning with lasers
- Thermal sensitivity is at <150MK
- IR Resolution: 80 × 60 pixel which is great for its price
- It is a handheld thermal camera
- Operating temperature from -25 degrees to 280 degrees
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.