Make 4 payments of $136.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
FLIR TG165 _ See the Big Picture Makes it easy to frame an entire wall in a single image Useful for both building and general electrical inspections, the TG165_s wide 50-degree field of view makes it ideal for building applications. Frame an entire room_s wall in a single image. Best choice for building diagnostics Perfect for HVAC, automotive, or spot checking building maintenance applications See the entire condenser or electric motor all at once and measure spot temperatures on key areas of concern
What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, we will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, we may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 80 × 60 pixels
- Laser: Dual diverging lasers indicate the temperature measurement area, activated by pulling the trigger
- Memory Expansion: 32 GB SD card maximum
- Memory Type: Micro SD card
- Spectral Range: 8–14 µm
- Tripod Mounting: 1/4 in.-20 on handle bottom
- Battery Type: 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- Battery Charge time: 4 hours to 90%, 6 hours to 100%
- Battery Operating Time: >5 hours of continuous scanning with lasers
- Thermal sensitivity is at <150MK
- IR Resolution: 80 × 60 pixel which is great for its price
- It is a handheld thermal camera
- Operating temperature from -25 degrees to 280 degrees
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.