Make 4 payments of $120.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The FLIR EM54 is ideal for inspecting and troubleshooting HVAC/R ducting systems within residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. This meter can help you verify that duct inlets and outlets have the specified volumetric flow – a prerequisite to an efficient functional system.
Featuring humidity, wet bulb, and dew point functions, the EM54 can measure deviations from proper relative humidity levels. Plus, the included Type-K contact temperature probe is useful to check electric motors and thermal equipment components for proper operating temperatures.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Receive high-quality data consistently, and work without interruption. Using the tripod, place the meter away from objects that may influence relative humidity measurements.
INSPECT AND TROUBLESHOOT EFFICIENTLY
Work on a wide range of systems more efficiently using the contact temperature probe and wet bulb/dew point calculations.
EASY TO USE
Intuitively operate this simple, ergonomic meter with a backlit display, a ‘hold’ function that freezes readings, and well-marked function keys.
- Auto Power Off (APO): Configurable from 5 to 60 min in 8 increments
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 275 × 65 × 45 mm (10.8 × 2.6 × 1.8 in)
- Housing material: Impact-resistant plastic
- Drop test: 1 m (3.3 ft), not including removable probes
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Air Temperature: 10 to 30°C (50 to 86°F), ±1°C (1.8°F); -30 to 9.9°C (-22 to 50°F) and 31 to 60°C (88 to 140°F), ±2°C (3.6°F)
- Dew Point: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F), ±3°C (4.8°F)
- Contact Temperature Type K thermocouple: -99.9 to 99.9°C (-148 to 212°F), ±1.5% +1°C (1.8°F); 100 to 1372°C (212 to 2502°F), ±1.5% +2°C (3.6°F)
- Wet Bulb (Calculated): -30 to 50°C (-22 to 122°F), ±3°C (4.8°F)
- Air Velocity (Vane Anemometer Probe): 0.4 to 30 m/s, ±3% +0.2 m/s ; 79 to 5906 ft/min, ±3% +40 ft/min; 1.4 to 108 km/h, ±3% +0.8 km/h; 0.9 to 67.2 mph, ±3% +0.4 mph; 0.8 to 58.3 knots, ±3% +0.4 knots
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 98% ±3.5%
- Battery Life: 120 hours typical
- Battery status indicator: Low battery indication
- Battery Type: 1x 9 V
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.