Make 4 payments of $116.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The DM90 is an affordable True RMS digital multimeter with a Type-K Thermocouple, an ideal tool for electricians, service technicians, and HVAC professionals to have on the job. With rich features including LoZ, VFD Mode and uA current measurement capability, the DM90 gives you trusted readings to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of electrical and electronic systems. The DM90 is shipped fully tested and calibrated, and with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
- Detect and document intermittent trends using the data logging mode with onboard storage of 40k measurements
- Connect to FLIR infrared cameras or to mobile devices via Bluetooth® METERLiNK® to embed data into live or saved thermal images
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools™ or the FLIR InSite™ workflow management application, for efficient troubleshooting and streamlined inspections
The tool of choice for troubleshooting
TRUSTED, ACCURATE READINGS
Diagnose complex systems with True RMS, LoZ, VFD, and more. Assess temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with the Type-K thermocouple.
AN IDEAL FIELD TOOL
Simplify your job with LED work light, a customizable settings option menu, a digital LCD display, and on-screen programming menu navigation.
BUILT TO LAST
Made tough for protection against water (IP54 rating) and a 3-meter drop.
Capacitance: Range: 10.00mF Basic Accuracy:1.9%
Category Rating: CAT IV—600 V, CAT III—1000 V
Diode Test: 1.500 ± (0.9% + 2D)
Resistance: Range: 6.000 MΩ Basic Accuracy: ±0.9%
Continuity check: Range: 600.0 Ω Basic Accuracy: ±0.9%
Frequency Counter: Range: 100.00 Hz Basic Accuracy: ±0.1%
Temperature Type K thermocouple: –40 to 400°C DMM ± (1.0% + 3°C)/ IGM ± (1.0% + 5°C)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.