Make 4 payments of $74.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The DM66 digital multimeter is ideal for automation field service or electronics technicians, providing a comprehensive feature set including low impedance (LoZ) mode, frequency, diode, capacitance, and a Type K thermocouple input for temperature measurement.
The multimeter combines rich features, precise measurements, and quality construction into a tool of exceptional value. Easy to use and built to last, the DM66 offers long-term stability for everyday use.
Your DMM for automation field service and electronics
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED
Provides rich features for various electrical applications including AC/DC measurement, safe non-contact voltage detection, a flashing backlight, and audible indicator.
QUICK, EFFICIENT TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily, and operate one-handed thanks to the compact design and easy-to-access buttons.
HIGH QUALITY, TOUGH, RELIABLE
The DM66 is drop-tested, IP40 rated, and has a CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V safety category rating to ensure safe and accurate operation.
- Drop test: 2 m
- IP Rating: IP40
- AC/DC LoZ V: Range: 600.0 V Basic Accuracy: ±2.0%
- AC/DC mAmps: Range: 600.0 mA Basic Accuracy: ±1.0% / ±0.7%
- AC/DC microAmps: Range: 6000 µA Basic Accuracy: ±1.5% / ±1.0%
- AC/DC mVolt: Range: 600.0 mV Basic Accuracy: ±1% / ±0.4%
- AC/DC Voltage: Range: 600.0 V Basic Accuracy: ±1.0% / ±0.4%
- Capacitance: Range: Basic Accuracy: 200.0 nF ±1.5% 200.0 µF ±1.5% 10 mF ±4.5% 10.00 mF ±5.0%
- Diode Test: Range: 3.000 V Basic Accuracy: ±0.9%
- Frequency Range: Range: 50.00 kHz
- Resistance: Range: Basic Accuracy: 600.0 kΩ ±0.5% 6.00 MΩ ±0.3% 60.00 MΩ ±0.9%
- Thermocouple: –40 to 752.0°F DMM ± (1.0% + 3°F), –40 to 400°C DMM ± (1.0% + 1.5°C)
- VFD AC Voltage: Range: 600.0 V RMS Basic Accuracy: ±1.0%
- AC/DC Amps: Range: 10.00 A Basic Accuracy: ±1.5% / ±1.0%
- Continuity check: Between 30 Ω and 480 Ω
- True RMS: Yes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.