Flir DM66 Electrical and Field Service TRMS Multimeter with VFD mode
Make 4 payments of $74.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The DM66 digital multimeter is ideal for automation field service or electronics technicians, providing a comprehensive feature set including low impedance (LoZ) mode, frequency, diode, capacitance, and a Type K thermocouple input for temperature measurement.
The multimeter combines rich features, precise measurements, and quality construction into a tool of exceptional value. Easy to use and built to last, the DM66 offers long-term stability for everyday use.
Your DMM for automation field service and electronics
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED
Provides rich features for various electrical applications including AC/DC measurement, safe non-contact voltage detection, a flashing backlight, and audible indicator.
QUICK, EFFICIENT TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily, and operate one-handed thanks to the compact design and easy-to-access buttons.
HIGH QUALITY, TOUGH, RELIABLE
The DM66 is drop-tested, IP40 rated, and has a CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V safety category rating to ensure safe and accurate operation.
- Drop test: 2 m
- IP Rating: IP40
- AC/DC LoZ V: Range: 600.0 V Basic Accuracy: ±2.0%
- AC/DC mAmps: Range: 600.0 mA Basic Accuracy: ±1.0% / ±0.7%
- AC/DC microAmps: Range: 6000 µA Basic Accuracy: ±1.5% / ±1.0%
- AC/DC mVolt: Range: 600.0 mV Basic Accuracy: ±1% / ±0.4%
- AC/DC Voltage: Range: 600.0 V Basic Accuracy: ±1.0% / ±0.4%
- Capacitance: Range: Basic Accuracy: 200.0 nF ±1.5% 200.0 µF ±1.5% 10 mF ±4.5% 10.00 mF ±5.0%
- Diode Test: Range: 3.000 V Basic Accuracy: ±0.9%
- Frequency Range: Range: 50.00 kHz
- Resistance: Range: Basic Accuracy: 600.0 kΩ ±0.5% 6.00 MΩ ±0.3% 60.00 MΩ ±0.9%
- Thermocouple: –40 to 752.0°F DMM ± (1.0% + 3°F), –40 to 400°C DMM ± (1.0% + 1.5°C)
- VFD AC Voltage: Range: 600.0 V RMS Basic Accuracy: ±1.0%
- AC/DC Amps: Range: 10.00 A Basic Accuracy: ±1.5% / ±1.0%
- Continuity check: Between 30 Ω and 480 Ω
- True RMS: Yes
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.