Fanmaster Indirect Diesel Fan Space Heater 50 KW
Stocks Are Limited For This Winter
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
- 30 Day Returns
- Australia Wide Shipping
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The powerful Fanmaster 50KW Indirect Fired diesel heater is a space heater that can instantaneously produce a huge amount of heat capable of warming up 500m2. With the new design that uses a flue system positioned on top of the heater to allow the fumes to escape outside. It is a much more suitable diesel space heater for confined spaces such as warehouse, halls or workshop. The Indirect Fired Diesel heater combine with a duct system will eliminate substantial fumes when operating in confined spaces
- Unit functions on both Diesel or Kerosene
- Run time 14hr
- Danfoss Fuel Nozzle & Gear Pump
- Two-stage fuel filter
- Stainless steel combustion chamber with fan cooling
- Cut off protection; flame sensor; if no fuel heater will cut out
- Portable on wheels
|Heat Output (K/W)
|Heating Type||Indirect Fired|
|Air Flow (L/S)||555|
|Plug Connection||3 Pin 10amp|
|Heating Area (m2)||500|
|Tank Size (L)||69|
COVID-19 UPADTES click here for details
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
- For a full list of our terms and conditions, please read our Shipping Policy by clicking HERE.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.