- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Extended Run Fuel Cap - Suits EX7 EU10i EU20i Eu22i & KIPOR 1000 2000 & 2600
No longer will you have to worry if the generator will make it through the night on the one tank of fuel!
Perfect for caravanners and motor home users, this kit allows you to hook up your compatible Honda or Kipor generator to virtually any size external fuel tank. Best of all it means the remote tank can be filed while the generator is still running!
Cap is compatible with Honda EX7, EU10i, EU20i generators. Also fits Kipor 1000, 2000 & 2600 (not early series 1) These systems will extend the run time of your generator, now you are only limited by the size of your external tank or how often you want to refill!
The generator, hose & fittings and tank are not included. These are available seperately, or get the lot in a bundle pack and save!
The extended run system runs off a vacuum draw system, so the tank does not need to be placed above the generator for it to work.
- Built in swivel so no need for swivel fittings on the hose therefore making the fitted cap a lower profile.
- Swivel fitting can be dismantled and rebuilt if need be. Competitors use brass swivel hose fittings that are swaged, therefore cannot be dismantled without destroying the fitting
- Made from 6061 alloy
- Manufactured in Australia from Australian sourced materials
- 1/4 NPT thread in the swivel fitting, this is a common thread for the auto and marine industry
- Does not require the auxiliary tank to be elevated above the generator as the fuel is drawn into the generator by vacuum
- Oil & Fuel resistant O-ring
Covers workmanship and material faults
*Does not include normal wear and tear of orings that can be replaced as needed
Honda generator fuel capBy: Michael Fower on 8 March 2016With a few fittings and a bit of tube the cap works well.