Make 4 payments of $33.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The Storm Sentinel® adjustable drain filter insert assists with compliance with stormwater pollution prevention regulations and stormwater best management practices. The Storm Sentinel Drain Filter protect stormwater drains and catch basins by acting as the last line of defence for silt debris and oils that could enter the drains. Available in round or rectangle and optionally equipped with an oil-absorbent media in a screened bag, the Storm Sentinel® guards against harmful potential discharge.
The Storm Sentinels are designed with adjustable stainless steel frames to fit almost any size drain. Available in either round or square models. The Storm Sentinel is easy to install, simply remove the grate place the framed insert in the drain ridges and replace the grate.
4340-IB ROUND STORM SENTINEL
Stormwater drain filter catch basin round adjustable w/ Oil-Absorbing Indicator
4341-IB RECTANGULAR, SQUARE SENTINEL CATCH BASIN
Stormwater Drain Filter catch basin rectangle insert - w/ Oil-AbsorbingIndictor
• Model 4341 fits any size rectangular catch basins ranging from 41cm x 51cm up to 71cm x 97cm (larger sizes available on request)
• Model 4340 fit any size round catch basin from 68.6cm up to 73.7 in diameter
• Volume capacity up to 1892-litres per min overflow rate helps avoid ponding
• Requires no special tools to install
• Assists with compliance to stormwater best management practice
• Self-supporting stainless steel frame provides easy installation
• Custom sizes available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.